Run Your Own Wine School
We are the worlds fastest-growing network of independent Wine Schools - teaching fun, accessible wine courses to consumers, the wine trade, & corporate clients. We are looking for suitable candidates in key Worldwide territories for Master Franchise opportunities.
We currently have opportunities in Europe, South America, Canada, Australia, & New Zealand.
If you share our passion for wine and are committed to developing a wine education Franchise network in your territory, we will show you how to do the rest!
- have experience of operating businesses in your own territory
- are fluent in English & your local languages
- have a good understanding of the market for wine education in your territory
- have access to the funding required to purchase a Master Francise
- have a network of contacts (preferably within the wine trade) in your territory
- are interested in the considerable returns to be made from Master Franchising a highly successful business model.
then please get in touch for an initial discussion.
The Franchise owners who run our wine schools are committed to developing their own wine-education business, we show them how to do the rest!
- are all passionate and knowledgeable about wine
- all have great communication skills
- all want to run their own businesses
- are all self-motivated
- all enjoy meeting new people
- were all looking to change their work/lifestyle
There are many good reasons to invest in our franchise, with clear advantages over starting a new business on your own. We have developed the Wine School Franchise package with specialist consultants 'The Franchise Company' - one of the largest independent franchise consultancy practices in the UK.
They have a wealth of experience and their membership of the British Franchise Association means all work is carried out in accordance with the European Code of Ethical Franchising Practice.
Our Wine School Franchise offers an impressive business package, including:
- Proven Business Model with low overheads & high gross profit
- National network with regular meetings of wine school owners to share good ideas & best practice
- Bespoke E-commerce website with user-friendly content management system
- Powerful, easy-to-use E-marketing Newsletter software
- Continuous web development & SEO
- Highest Google rankings in our industry (most of our schools are ranked page 1, number 1 for relevant search terms)
- Professional PR services (local & national media exposure)
- National marketing campaigns & professionally designed literature
- Strong links with national wine suppliers & wine trade bodies
- National contracts with leading retailers & 'gift experience' brands
- Comprehensive training package & operations manual
- Ongoing professional business support
- Exclusive Franchise territory
- Full Launch Programme tailored to your territory
- Extensive essential wine course equipment
- Sponsored educational trips to wine regions
If you're ready to take the next step - please complete the form below to receive our FREE Wine School Franchise Brochure.