Wine Tastings & Courses UK-wide
Welcome to your local Wine School - the UK's only network of independent Wine Schools. We believe that wine, beer, and gin tasting is for everyone & offer a wide range of fun, friendly Tastings, Courses, and Experiences.
Our events always get rave reviews - see what our customers think on TRIP ADVISOR
Choose from over 40 UK-wide locations
- Wine Tasting Evenings & Wine Tasting Courses from £25
- Saturday Wine Experiences including Champagne & lunch from £85
- Food & Wine Matching Experiences from £30
- Gin Tasting experiences from £30
- Pro Beer Courses from £295
- WSET Courses - we are the UKs leading provider of these world-class courses
- NEW French Wine Scholar and Italian Wine Scholar courses - a deep dive into the wines of France and Italy (Spain -coming soon) - regional foods, wines, history, & geology!
London (Fulham, Camden Sq, the City, Greenwich), Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle, Yorkshire, Nottingham/Derby, Cambridge, Essex, Norfolk, , Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Shropshire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Lancashire, Milton Keynes, and NOW open in Belfast, N Ireland
Our tastings are perfect for everybody from the complete beginner to the budding enthusiast. The emphasis on all our events is having fun & learning a little more - by tasting.
All our Courses & Tastings make great gifts & can be purchased as Gift Vouchers starting at only £25 - with FREE DELIVERY and VALID for 2 YEARS! Gift Vouchers are available at all our wine schools & can be used for any of our tastings at over 40 centres across the UK.
We don't sell wine, so can show you the best new & exciting wines available from your local wine merchants & retailers.
NEW for 2018/19 we are delighted to offer - a UK exclusive to our network - BPET Pro BEER courses - designed to get you Cicerone qualified! Perfect kick start to a career in beer! Open NOW in London/Leeds/Norwich.
Our schools are officially the best place to study WSET courses - with the 2015 Riedel WSET Educator of the Year Winner's Local Wine School network.
This is the most sought-after award amongst professional wine schools worldwide - over 600 wine schools in 66 countries compete for the trophy - but there is only one winner.
Want to Learn - How to Start Your Own Wine School - Listen to our owners here.....